Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
In light of COVID-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at Cypress Creek Golf Club. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts.
Effective immediately the following precautions will take place:
– All sand buckets have been removed from carts.
– Our entire cart fleet is cleaned and sanitized nightly as well as again prior to the next use.
– All on course bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
– Each flagstick is cleaned and sanitized first thing in the morning. We do however recommend leaving the flag in while putting.
– All rakes have been removed from the course, please play preferred lies in the bunkers.
– All water coolers have been removed from the course, each paid tee time will include a bottle of water (while supplies last).
– The food and beverage department has been temporarily closed. There will be limited beverage options sold through the golf shop. We encourage you to bring your own food and drinks!
– 10% of each paid tee time for the remainder of March will be donated to local COVID-19 relief funds.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
We are closely following the news & will take all recommended precautions during this time. We will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves.